Well, the month of February is off to a roaring start! I finalized two contracts this week and will close both of them within the next couple of weeks...January was slow on the RE front, but that just gave us more time to spend together as a family, so I'm not complaining.
This weekend Holly and I went to the Houston Symphony. They were performing love songs with a guest vocalist (Ann Hampton Callaway) that was super impressive! She had a smoky, sultry voice that was fun to listen to. It was nice to have some grown-up time! Fortunately Joshua is very adaptable, so he didn't seem to mind the new babysitter we found at the last minute!
Joshua loves working in the yard with us...I put him on my back, throw the hearing protection (they look like giant earmuffs!) on his little head and off we go. He tries to pull himself up so he can see right over my shoulder. The neighbors get a kick out of it...and it gives me a better workout than doing it solo. I may change my mind as he gets heavier and heavier, but for now it's a lot of fun doing the yard work with my little buddy riding shotgun.
Joshua sure has added a new dimension to our lives...what did we ever do with ourselves before??? Whatever it was, it clearly wasn't as much fun as the activities we now enjoy!
This video was from last weekend. Joshua and I went out on the front lawn and played with the football, rugby, and soccer ball. After a while he grew tired of playing with the balls, and wanted to go dig in Mom's flower beds...
Sending y'all plenty of love, love, love, love, love for this coming Thursday.
2 comments:
I love the walking phase when they are so wobbly! He is too cute!
Man...he's becoming Mr. Independent!
Post a Comment