April 30th marked the end of my time at Creative Consumer Research as now I embark to build a business with Creston as an investing Realtor here in Houston. So fun!
Many memories were had at CCR in the past nearly 4 years and I seriously have such great memeories of my time there. CCR - you will be missed!


3 comments:
Blake and I wish you both the best as you go full speed ahead with real estate! We need to get together one of these days and play.
I now it is sad to say good bye, but you and Creston are going to do GREAT! I can feel it! You guys are awesome!
I didn't know you were finished at CCR. I bet you are excited to have a little more time with Josh and Cres though. :) I love you and can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!
Post a Comment