Enjoy some of our recent adventures: Donovan Park, the Houston Zoo, and swimming. We took Joshua swimming last week at the Skiffs and went from freaking out to jumping off their waterfall within 30 minutes. We bought him a floatation suit this week and tried it out on Saturday at a swim party - he loved it and was trusting Creston to hold him on his back to float and starting jumping in the pool and going under the water.
3 comments:
It is seriously amazing to see him grow! He is so busy! I love the picture of Creston and Joshua with their sunglass, too cute! I love that you call him He-man!
He's so cute! Bay would rip it up at the park with him if you were closer :) I can't believe how big he's getting! I love the cars swim suit floatie thing! That's awesome he's a water boy! Love you!
Wow! You guys have been doing so many fun things! I can't believe how big cute Josh is getting! He is so adorable:) It's so fun to see the great adventures you're cute little fam is up to! We love you guys!
Post a Comment