How much fun can you cram into one week with your family? Let's see: family pictures, riding horses, riding tractors, swinging on swings, jumping on the trampoline, rolling on the grass, jumping into the pool or hot tub, feeding the ducks, going to Lagoon, watching movies, making 'dirt' cups, playing basketball, playing on the rocking horse, eating food and more food, staying up late to chat, rocking my new baby as I enjoy a morning walk in fresh air, drinking the fresh mountain water, watching out for snakes, having a luau, eating some more, blessing a sweet baby, talking some more, eating some more...notice that sleep was not mentioned :) It's all about the fun and family. We love the Armstrongs!
CLICK HERE FOR SOME GREAT PICS OF THE FUN:
1 comment:
It was so great to see you guys out here for a min! ;) Reese is absolutely beautiful! And Joshua is a little ball of non-stop fun! I'm so glad I got to meet her! I don't know if Cres told you, but I had bought her an outfit and kept procrastinating on sending it... it was for the 4th of July so now that doesn't work anymore, obviously, so I'm getting something else and I promise I'll send it as soon as possible!! :) I'm such a dork! Hope all is well back in TX!
Post a Comment