2.01.2008

I'm loving this walking thing

Joshua just enjoying another January day in Houston!

1 comment:

staci said...

Holly!!! This is Staci Kennard Barlow. Remember me?? I was blog surfing today and came across yours and I just had to leave a comment!!! Wow, it has been FOREVER hasn't it? Your little boy is DARLING! He looks like tons of fun! Anyway, just wanted to say hi! I've thought about you over the years and wondered where you were. So I'm glad for blogs to be able to keep in touch! We have some really good friends that live in Houston right now. They are right on the border of Houston & Pearland. They go to the Sunnyside Branch. Anyway, our little family has a blog too. Feel free to check it out and add us on your links if you want. Here's the address: http://billstacitylerandbrooke.blogspot.com

Hope to hear from you soon!!!

-staci