Me, Holly, just finished this book yesterday and my heart is just torn up for the Aghan women who have endured similar circumstances in real life. I just keep asking, how can this really be happening in world still? Thank you America for giving women an equal voice.
I feel so blessed to be an American where I have a very comfortable home, a safe place to live, a good job, and a loving and caring husband. Honestly, when you are discouraged - count your many blessings - and you will see what the Lord has done in your life. I am so grateful to those with the courage to fight for the freedoms that I enjoy and so many of us Americans truly take for granted.
1 comment:
Amen, Holly! Sounds like I need to read this book. I've heard a lot of good things about it!
Post a Comment