3.26.2008

Easter fun!

Easter was a great day! We went to church (and Joshua was well behaved 75% of the time), took naps, decorated eggs, had a fun egg hunt, a yummy dinner with great company - Uncle Rob and Cousin Trent, and just all around a fun day sharing our love and having fun together. Can all days be so fun?

Look at my great bunny hat from Uncle Rob!

3 comments:

Jennie said...

He is so dang cute! He's a great mix of you both! I wish we were closer so he could play with Bay and Bos! Love you guys!

Emily said...

Sister...I can't believe how big your little man is getting! He is absolutely adorable!! I can't wait for June when I get to give him lots of hugs and kisses!! Fun times!

The Taylor Family said...

Hey Holly I am tagging you! Ha Ha PLEASE come to my blog to see how it works! Thanks Becca