4.14.2008

Does every word start with the letter 'b'?

It's amazing as we see Joshua's number of words increase every day. Here's a little sampling of words he 'says' now:
*bottle (bah, bah)
*belly button (beh bah)
*ball (bah)
*book (buh)
*balloon (boo)
*look (oo)
*light or eye or outside (igh)
*truck (uh)
*mom (mawm)
*dad (dada)

4 comments:

littlest said...

love it! holly-we went to the dentist today with will and i the nurse attending totally reminded me of you---she could be your twin! so weird. love you guys and love the first words.

Jennie said...

How cute is he?! I love it! It's so funny to me how mom's can decipher any word (pretty much) that their child says ... I used to think I'd be terrible at understanding but find that I pick up on any jibberish! I think Baylee talks so good but I have to constantly repeat to people what she's actually saying! :) It's great! Boston will get there someday but his first word, and only one so far is dada ... Tone is pretty proud! Love you guys! Give Josh kissed from us!

Emily said...

How absolutely amazing that he is growing so quickly! I seriously am so excited to see you guys in June! Tell Josh that Aunt Emmie says hello! LOVES AND HUGS!

The Taylor Family said...

That is too cute! It is so fun to see them grow and change!! I love hearing what you guys are up too! Love ya!